As we upgrade our sense of being and the eternal nature of consciousness we understand that Death is not the Absolute. Dying is the inevitable and in Western, modern society people have become frightened and dissociated from Death rather than celebrating it. I am in service to enabling people to find dignity, peace and closure around Death with compassion and understanding. Whether it be your own process of finding the ‘New Me’ and saying goodbye to the past model, or making sure a loved one’s spirit has passed over peacefully i offer unique fusions of modalities and ceremonies for each need, individual or community.
DEATH, DYING and TRANSITIONS COURSE – november 2021 and recorded/packages available and sekhem master module upgrade-apologies about the wordpress glitch above!’
● Has the concept of Death and Dying become more real to you in recent times?
● Has the current situation suddenly outlined to you that there is a great deal of death phobia in your own or your family’s lives that needs some context?
● Are you fearful of death and confused about how to approach it?
● Are you wanting to be more equipped to deal with the death of your loved ones and to prepare for your own passing over?
● Have transitional phases always fascinated you?
● Do you feel there is something missing in the discussion of death when it is raised around you?
● Have you been looking for information about different cultures and their approaches to death?
● Are you interested in concepts around the ‘Soul’?
● Have you heard about reincarnation but would like to know more about some approaches?
● Are you interested in how the Ancient Mystery Schools looked at death and how it connects with star systems, astronomy and astrology?
● Would you like to meet a cohesive and committed group of practitioners who have been working with death and transitional phases for numerous decades and can provide further bespoke training and support regarding their specialist modalities?
● Do you have the feeling that in time you might become someone who works with Rites of Passage or being a Death Doula?
In this 7-part course spread over 3 weeks, we will look at the Ultimate Initiation – death. In Western societies, we are often led to fear death because we lack the understanding of this important journey. Many are contracted and phobic about this transition – family circumstances can be awkward, the dying may be unprepared, and the Soul is often overlooked in modern settings as having any significance.
In this course, we will bring teachings from numerous traditions together to enable you to get closer to an approach to death and dying that is a unique introduction to this important theme, and astounding when we see some of the similarities across the traditions.
Main lineages we will be sharing teachings from:
Tibetan Buddhism, Celtic Shamanism, Andean traditions, traditional shamanism and combined teachings from Ancient Mystery School traditions – we will also bring in references to Kemetic, Mayan, Original ‘Australian’, Native American and Vedic cosmologies woven together with poignant examples from our team’s own experiences in assisting people in transitional phases.
The Topics in summary:
● The Serpent codes – Ancient Mystery Schools, Yoga, Pranayama, and death
● Working with elderly families, Dharma and death phobia
● Dying Consciously – the practice and the concept
● Celtic Rites of Passage – The elements and the Last Ecstasy
● Tibetan Buddhist approaches to the 4 convictions of Renunciation, Re-incarnation, Death, and the Bardo
● Helping people ‘pass over’ and shamanic approaches to death – Gentle Death & Rebirth Guide
● Celestial bodies and Ancient and Renewed spiritual midwifery portals
Please scroll down for detailed overview of topics/practitioners
The sessions include teachings that have remained secret in many settings and over numerous centuries. We provide case studies, practical tools, ethical and practitioner information to enable you to feel more equipped to ‘land’ with the concept and psycho-spiritual aspects of Death.
Structure of the course
2 hour sessions – With an approximate 90 min presentation and 30 min Q and A
5 of the sessions will be Real time on Zoom and the other 2 will be pre-recorded to give you space to work in your own time. The sessions and course will also be recorded to access in your own time. Please note it is time sensitive and you need to complete by April – because we
will be changing our teaching format and platforms. You therefore have 5 months to complete the course.
The course begins on November 5th and ends on November27th. We begin the course in Scorpio season (Tropical astrology). In the Dreamspell calendar it is also the Worldbridger wavespell, leading into the Storm. Worldbridger is all about transitional phases, life and death and the Storm catalyses self-generation and also in many ways is the mid-wife of the Tzolkin.
There are key dates we are also aligning with which will be explained during the course which line up with Kame Trecena in the Sacred Calendar which is the life/death/transition sign and we will give deeper astrological insights in some of the transmissions to help you align with Natural Law and Time from multiple systems. So – it is most auspicious that in many systems the time is ripe to look at these themes! The sessions will be in evening time UK/Europe. We will also set up a co-inquiry platform that will last until 12/12.
Participation on this course is also qualifiable as part of your training for the forthcoming ‘Space-holding’ training beginning in 2022
For more about the course please visit:
Victoria Sinclair – experience
I work with various Death Processes (literal and symbolic dying)
- As a Dying Consciously Practitioner i can assist people to begin their journey of leaving their body. I have worked with terminally ill clients for many years and having experienced my mother leaving her body when i was 15 i believe i was gifted with an understanding of Death from a young age to assist other people to come to terms with these transitions
- I work also with soul fragments and psychopomp techniques and ceremonies to enable lost/fragmented souls to transition – this can be particularly useful in the case of sudden accidents, suicides, drug overdoses, violent deaths etc where the person involved may have not had times to come to terms with the transition. Sometimes family members and friends feel that someone has not passed and that they are trapped…I compassionately work with the loved ones and the deceased to ensure that important clearing and restoring of the soul fragments can take place in order for all to be at peace.
- Ancestral clearings. Often people carry fragments of family members along their lineage. In the past people didn’t have therapy etc…often a lot of trauma and suffering was never expressed and increasingly i work with people who are carrying ancestral fragments for those who had no outlet to release. These clearings can massively help align family constellations and often dissolve patterns that clients are carrying for others.
- Large scale ancestral work – i work internationally with large-scale land clearing and spirit release. In places where there have been massacres and large traumas the atmosphere is often very dense and energetically clogged up. I am experienced in doing large land clearings in UK, Ireland, Spain, the Mayan lands, Australia, Israel and more. Sometimes i do these alone and other times in groups.
- Empowering clients with their own symbolic death and rebirth processes – to let go of their less Sovereign self and to step into a new way of Being. This will be specific for each client – it may involve quantum healing, natural medicines, Internal Family Systems, Breathwork, Clearing/Extraction, Identifying trauma and stagnation, Life Skills, Multidimensional modalities, psychotherapeutic work, Toltec practices, nature work, Ancestral healing techniques, Astrology, Dietary Changes and Shamanic practices . I have successfully escorted numerous people in the last 20 years to a New Way of Being where they can operate from Abundance and Confidence as a Spiritual Sovereign doing what they Love and are Good at!
If you would like more information about individual or group work that myself and colleagues can offer please fill in the contact form below!